Sunday, October 2, 2011

dont buy Chameleon!

Abledating, ablespace, businessSpace and abk-soft

Hi again!

I want to say somethings more about abk-soft, abledating, ablespace and businessspace!

Eventually, Abk-soft send me my ordered unique design!
They send me my unique desing after 26 days. Anyway, I have waited them
They desing for me VERY GOOD DESIGN! For pity's sake! Please
look at the screenshots and see my wonderfull unique desing:)
I have waited it for 26 days.:)

-Flash profile editor dont work!!
I HAVE TO PAY 300 DOLLARS THIS MODIFICATIONS.

-When I sign up the site, IT dont ask me partner information?
I HAVE TO PAY 300 DOLLARS THIS MODIFICATIONS.

-When I view profile, I can see age range, weight, height information although
The Profile own didnt fill this informaiton!
I HAVE TO PAY 300 DOLLARS THIS MODIFICATIONS.

-When I view profile Headline dont appear! Only Essay appears!!
I HAVE TO PAY 300 DOLLARS THIS MODIFICATIONS.

-Verification Code have to be in sign up! right?
But I HAVE TO PAY 300 DOLLARS THIS MODIFICATIONS.

So I have to pay money in every their shit!

They are really scammer! I cant believe it!
They have several domains! And They have fake review! You prepare review about abk-soft
and abledating ablespace and businessspace!! :) Dont believe!!
Dont buy from abk-soft any software!! I alert you:) I have lost 697 dollars. Look at the
screenshots!

DONT BUY CERTAINLY FROM ABK-SOFT any SOFTWARE!
If you buy, You will certainly lost your money:) Because YOU CANT USE THEIR SOFTWARE!
THE SOFTWARE DONT WORK PROPERLY! THEY ARE SCAMMER!

Its not necessary say something!! ONLY LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT! YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME.









No comments:

Post a Comment