Sunday, October 2, 2011

abledating scam



Hi again!


I have noticed that:


When you google with abledating keyword or abk-soft keyword, you will encounter fake review sites!


Dont believe!!!


They have several domains about abk-soft abledating!


They set up fake review sites.


:D


Dont believe!!


When Any Persons google with abledating keyword or abk-soft keyword, They encounter fake review sites.



Abk-soft Firm dont want show real review as me in google first and second page! Because of They set up lots of FAKE review sites. Abk-soft really scammer!


They only want to steal peoples' money!!!


Dont trust!!!


Abk-soft have produced Business Space!

Dont trust. This abk-soft! You want to fu*k people. I am sure that: If you buy business space, you will feel sorry!


Coz Abk-soft is a SCAMMER!


After they get money from you, you will give a fu*k!


Dont trust to fake demos in their sites!


I am in a hole now!


Abk-soft stole my money. Abk-soft stole 697 dollars.


I cant do anything. They are not legal firm!! They are scammer!!


I have set up this site. I alert you!


See you

No comments:

Post a Comment