Sunday, October 2, 2011

abk-soft Chameleon abledating ablespace! dont buy these scripts!

abledating ablespace businessSpace abk-soft


abledating ablespace businessSpace abk-soft is a scammer!!

Hi! I have prapared this web site because I was defrauded by Abledating(abk-soft).
DONT BUY CERTAINLY FROM ABK-SOFT! DONT ABLEDATING AND ABLESPACE! ABK-SOFT IS A SCAMMER.



I purchased the Abledating script including custom design for $697. I purchased the Abledating script including custom design for $697. Soon after I purchased the script I requested a 30 Day money back guarantee. "There is a 30-day money back guarantee!" as seen here http://www.abk-soft.com/buy_matchmaking_software.php. I was blatantly refused a refund. Gary the help desk staff member http://abledating.helpserve.com/index.php asked me to give a good reason as to why I wanted to take up the "30 Day Money Back Guarantee".

Yes! They are very polite, good and benefactor before you have paid money:)

Before I paid money, I was blocked in msn by abledating@hotmail.com.

They want to steal your money!! I alert you!!

Abledating does not work!! Games dont work! 3d city dont work! Flash chat and video chat very very slowly.

The default languages files include russian words!!!

They had written wrong county state and city. You dont change these! When you want to change them, Your database gives error.

There are obligatories in software!!! You dont remove these obligatories. While The users sign up your site, they have to choose country state and city!! If they dont choose, The software gives error.

Dont buy abledating!! Dont trust! "30 Day Money Back Guarantee" This is a lie and bluff!
I purchased the Abledating script including custom design for $697 10 days ago. Now, I cant return the software. THE SOFTWARE DONT WORK! I HAVE CLOSED MY SITE!
GIVES ERRORS.

DONT BUY!! DONT TRUST!

I alert you! ABK-SOFT is a scammer

They dont support you.

Now I Attacted screensshots! Please check over!





































abledating, ablespace, abk-soft, abledating 2.4, businessSpace

No comments:

Post a Comment